Instead of using the native WordPress editor with the SEO Design Framework you can use the SDF Page Builder which features responsive drag and drop design capabilities to add widgets, video, text, buttons, images or other media without coding.
In today’s video we’ll cover how the SDF Page Builder works and show you how to use the first three design modules which are the Text Module, Headline Module and Image Module.
You’ll learn how to:
1. Create a row or hero section.
2. How to configure background image, video, or parallax options for a hero section.
3. How to select a column width and adjust the column width’s layout.
4. How to use the Text Module including sub settings.
5. How to use the Image Module including sub settings.
6. How to use the Headline Module, Adjust Top and Bottom Padding and Implement the Rotator Script.
7. How to resize column areas and clone modules and drag elements from one column to another.
Stay tuned for more videos, tactics and techniques to increase rankings, revenue and reach from SEO Design Solutions.