A WordPress Framework Designed to Save Time & Build Amazing Websites.
Instantly Load Preconfigured “SDF Themes”.
Build your Own Designs with Powerful Core Features
- Totally Responsive Design
- The SDF Drag and Drop Page Builder
- Integrated SEO Ultimate Functionality
- Timed Lightbox for Ads, Opt-Ins, Offers
- HTML5 & CSS3 Image / Text Animations
- Global / Local Page-Level Settings
- 600+ Google Web Fonts
- Sticky, Fixed to Top & Gradient Menus
- Integrated Twitter Bootstrap Framework
- Bootstrap Page Elements ( Accordions, Tabs, Tooltips, Popovers, Buttons, Forms, Tables, Lists).
- Boxed or Wide Layouts
- Extensive Style Editor
- Font Awesome Icon Library
- Save or Load Custom Page Templates
- Layout and Color Options with Infinite Variability
- Extensive and Robust Typography
- 1 Up To 6 Columns Portfolio and Blog Layouts
- Easy Customization
- 1000+ Admin options
- Full Localization Support ( .po/.mo files)
- Logo Uploader
- Fav/Touch icons uploader
- Up-to-date WP/Feature Theme Updates
- Settings Export Feature (For Theme Skins)
- 13 SDF Widgets (for Social Media, Video, Maps, Contact Forms & More)
- Unlimited Header Options w/ Header Layout Builder (Four Widget Areas, Logo, Navigation and Slider Block)
- Fully Widgetized (11 Widget areas) w/ Reusable Widgets assignable to individual Pages or Post Categories
- Unlimited Sidebars
- Website Silo Builder
- Unlimited Theme Style Presets
- Revolution Slider (a $15 Value)
It’s Everything You Need to Create Amazing Websites with Ease.
What is a WordPress Framework Anyway?
According to WordPress, the term “Theme Framework” currently has three meanings:
1. A “drop-in” code library that is used to facilitate development of a Theme
2. A stand-alone base/starter Theme that is intended to be forked into another Theme
3. A Parent Theme template
The SEO Design Framework is #3 a parent theme, but also takes the framework concept one step further. It eliminates the need for coding in HTML or CSS by using an extensive admin control panel to adjust the style settings for everything from background colors, widgets, the header, footer, typography, layout options and more.
What Makes This Framework Different?
You won’t need to create a child theme to use it since it allows you to customize every aspect of design.
It uses a simple interface to import or export settings files called “SDF Themes” which differ from traditional themes since they’re essentially presets. Instead of loading them in Appearance > Themes> like other WordPress themes, you’ll simply import a settings file which is a snapshot of all your styles.
If you’re a developer, then you can still create child themes with the framework or use it as a stand-alone parent theme.
Who’s it Designed For?
Anyone serious about creating beautiful websites that rank higher in search engines. Whether you’re a web designer or developer with clients, an online marketer (who needs more than one website) or a business owner looking to build your own professional site, the SEO Design Framework is an affordable solution.
What Others are Saying
I love this theme. Its about time an SEO pro put together a theme.
Long overdue. Silo builder saves so much time, new sites are a breeze with this tool. Being able to customize each page is awesome the list goes on and on.
Have been using it for some time. Methodical updates and fun to create with. Support has been been responsive even with my late night facepalms.
Tons of options for making your own magic. From making templates to one of a kind sites. I simply don’t feel boxed in to create what goes through my head.
I have worked on lots of frameworks in past like templates from Themeforest, but they are not as flexible as this SEO Framework.
Not even a single style code needs to be written, everything can be done from the settings panel, which is awesome!