A Multipurpose WordPress Theme to Create Unlimited Designs.
Need a Fresh New Look? Try Our “SDF Skins”.
Build Anything You Like with These Powerful Features
- Totally Responsive Design
- The SDF Drag and Drop Page Builder
- Integrated SEO Ultimate Functionality
- Timed Lightbox for Ads, Opt-Ins, Offers
- HTML5 & CSS3 Image / Text Animations
- Global / Local Page-Level Settings
- 600+ Google Web Fonts
- Sticky, Fixed to Top & Gradient Menus
- Integrated Twitter Bootstrap Framework
- Bootstrap Page Elements ( Accordions, Tabs, Tooltips, Popovers, Buttons, Forms, Tables, Lists).
- Boxed or Wide Layouts
- Logo Uploader
- Full Localization Support ( .po/.mo files)
- Fav/Touch icons uploader
- Font Awesome Icon Library
- Code-Free Style Editor
- Load or Save Custom Page Templates
- Unlimited Layouts and Color Options
- Robust Typography Settings
- 1 Up To 6 Columns Portfolio and Blog Layouts
- Easy Customization
- 1000+ Admin options
- Up-to-date WP/Feature Theme Updates
- Settings Export Feature (For Theme Skins)
- 13 SDF Widgets (for Social Media, Video, Maps, Contact Forms & More)
- Unlimited Header Options w/ Header Layout Builder (Four Widget Areas, Logo, Navigation and Slider Block)
- Fully Widgetized (11 Widget areas) w/ Reusable Widgets assignable to individual Pages or Post Categories
- Unlimited Sidebars
- Website Silo Builder
- Unlimited Theme Style Presets
- Revolution Slider (a $15 Value)
Everything You Need to Create Amazing Websites.
What is a WordPress Framework Anyway?
According to WordPress, the term “Theme Framework” currently has three meanings:
1. A “drop-in” code library that is used to facilitate development of a Theme
2. A stand-alone base/starter Theme that is intended to be forked into another Theme
3. A Parent Theme template
The SEO Design Framework is #3 a parent theme, but also takes the framework concept one step further. It eliminates the need for coding in HTML or CSS by using an extensive admin control panel to adjust the style settings for everything from background colors, widgets, the header, footer, typography, layout options and more.
What Makes This Framework Different?
You won’t need to create a child theme to use it since it allows you to customize every aspect of design. Just think of it like an flexible multipurpose theme that you can use to create unlimited designs.
It uses a simple interface to import or export settings files called “SDF Skins” which differ from traditional themes since they’re essentially presets. Instead of loading them in Appearance > Themes> like other WordPress themes, you’ll simply import a settings file which is a snapshot of all your styles.
If you’re a developer, then you can still create child themes with the framework (to customize the look and feel further) or use it as a stand-alone parent theme.
Who’s it Designed For?
Anyone serious about creating beautiful websites that rank higher in search engines. Whether you’re a web designer or developer with clients, an online marketer (who needs more than one website) or a business owner looking to build your own professional site that converts visitors into buyers, the SEO Design Framework is an affordable solution.
What Others are Saying
I love this theme. Its about time an SEO pro put together a theme.
Long overdue. Silo builder saves so much time, new sites are a breeze with this tool. Being able to customize each page is awesome the list goes on and on.
Have been using it for some time. Methodical updates and fun to create with. Support has been been responsive even with my late night facepalms.
Tons of options for making your own magic. From making templates to one of a kind sites. I simply don’t feel boxed in to create what goes through my head.
I have worked on lots of frameworks in past like templates from Themeforest, but they are not as flexible as this SEO Framework.
Not even a single style code needs to be written, everything can be done from the settings panel, which is awesome!
So, What Are You Waiting For?
We’ve helped household brands like these, now, it’s your turn.
Get The SEODESIGNFRAMEWORK
Your product is actually a bit too amazing. It’s the way that WordPress should have been initially. Kudos man, but I think ur ahead of your time.
Amazing! Pure rocket fuel for my mind’s ideas. This is the tool to launch my design as fast as I can think it.